Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is owned and operated by A Will in A Box, a Maryland Limited Liability Company with principal place of business address 3540 Crain Highway, #331, Bowie, MD 20716.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of A Will in A Box, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal.
You may NOT use our intellectual property in any way, which includes republishing any text, image, design or other property on another website, or posting a quote or image from our site to any third party website including social media. We have spent lots of time and money building the intellectual property located on this site and in order to maintain the integrity of it, we cannot allow any third party use.
Any communications made through our ‘contact’ or other related pages, or directly to our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
No Attorney-Client Relationship
The contents of this website are not legal advice and do not create an attorney-client relationship. You may choose to consult with a local attorney for specific questions.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and our company relating to the use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Template Purchase Agreement
By purchasing the template from A Will in a Box (“Company”), you agree to the following terms of this Purchase Agreement (“Agreement”):
- Services. Company provides template documents and you agree to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement.
- Term. You understand that an attorney-client relationship does not exist between you and Company or its owners by purchasing the templates.
- Payment;Refunds. No refunds will be issued after the purchase of the template.
- Non-Disclosure of Template. Company’s templates are proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. You agree that such proprietary material is solely for your own personal use. Any disclosure to a third person is strictly prohibited. This template is for your individual use only and is granted as a single-user license. No license to sell or distribute Company’s proprietary material is granted or implied. By purchasing Company’s template you agree that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of the agreements contained in this paragraph, Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
- Client Responsibility. You accept and agree that you are 100% responsible for the completion of the template after it is purchased. Company has provided instructions but there are blanks that are left in each template that are solely your responsibility to complete. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your performance in completing each template.
- Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned, except by Company or its successors.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Company, its successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to your participation under this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
- Waiver. The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any right provided for hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.